Medicare Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
What is Medicare?
Medicare is divided into four categories. This allows you to customize your personal coverage when shopping for a comprehensive policy.
- Part A (hospital insurance): Covers hospital care, emergency services, nursing home care, home health services and hospice.
- Part B (medical insurance): Covers medically necessary services and supplies used for diagnosing and treating medical conditions, and preventative services for illness prevention and/or early detection. Examples include ambulance services, mental health care, outpatient procedures and clinical research.
- Part C: Combines Parts A and B and often part D as well.
- Part D: Offers prescription drug coverage.
What Medicare options are available?
- Medicare Advantage: This combines Part A & Part B & usually Part D (prescription drug plan) as a replacement for Original Medicare for a more comprehensive health care coverage.
- Medicare Supplement: Original Medicare does not pay for all health care services and supplies. Supplement policies, sold by private companies, can help pay some of the health care costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover. Medicare Supplement plans are standardized and regulated by law. This means that each company must offer the same plans with the only difference being the price. When buying a Medicare Supplement you need to buy a PDP plan to go along with it.
- PDP (Prescription Drug Plan): This goes hand in hand with your Medicare Supplement, it is your prescription drug coverage.
Contact us to find the best fit for you.